What You Can Do to Help Rescue Dogs...
What You Can Do to Help...
• If you feel you are ready to start taking care of a pet, go the route of adoption
• Donate to local animal rescues or your community shelter - even one dollar goes a long way!
• Volunteer your time at rescues and shelters
• Offer to transport rescue animals between facilities and homes
• If you are interested in caring for a pet but aren’t ready for your own, you can always become a foster owner
• Advocate for rescue animals and spread the word to people looking for a pet
• Most importantly, regardless of whether you adopt, only get a pet if you are able to fully commit your time and energy to care for it